A little bit about me and my background. My name is Katrina Michie, I’m 30 years old and have been cooking professionally for the past 10 years. I have been lucky enough to work all over the world and samples some amazing and diverse cuisines on my travels. I have hung up my traveling boots for now and am living in deepest darkest Hertfordshire. I am currently trying to gain experience in the food styling world.
- @waitrose No i didn't as I needed it. They substituted number of bags rather than volume! Surely common sense to replace by volume? 4 months ago
- @waitrose I'm yet again disappointed with you customer service. I orders 10 x 235g bags of spinach and received 7.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- Cc you go girl! #FirstDates 1 year ago
- Omg ordering a well done steak then asking Laura to wait while she checks its cooked correctly 🙄please don't do this #FirstDates 1 year ago
- Just eat chris! #mutiny 1 year ago